Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Something about U


I don’t know how to explain it,
If only you could truly see
How much I really care for you
How much you mean to me

I look forward to seeing you everyday,
The grin that belongs only to you,
When I see you I can’t help but smile,
There is just something about you

When you put your hands in mine,
My heart suddenly beats faster
I wish I could tell you right then and there
That my life could never be better

When you wrap your arms around me
For a simple, gentle hug,
I want to stay in that moment forever
And tell you how much you really are loved

When we gradually come close enough together,
Our lips touch, a kiss,
Nothing around us seems to matter,
Because there is nothing sweeter than this

No words could ever express how much you mean to me
I hope you have these feeling for me, too
I can’t figure out what it is
But there is definitely something very special about you

No comments: