Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Wonder......


I wonder how often a thought
Crosses your mind n u stop
Thinking a while and reflect
Is there’s someone you left?

I wonder how many times you see
A tear in the eye might be
As painful to hide than to shed
Did you realize if someone bled?

I wonder how many ways u tried
To find out where I hide
To help me out n see
How mornings would brighten me?

I wonder how many things you knew
That if it weren’t for you
I’d still be in a wreck
But I wonder if you'll be back.

I wonder how many times you play
With hearts like mine time and again
How innocently you pull out the trigger
And kill them without prolonged pain?

I wonder how many times you realized
The mortals loose their might
And at your end by the hands of fate
Your regrets and confessions would be too late.

1 comment:

Ajayendra Rajan said...

kyun likhna band kar diya??? still waitin...