Saturday, August 9, 2008
Found a Poet
I have found a poet in me
Whom I would never set free
I dint know that I could do this
Is this a God's bliss
I am so delighted and excited
As when I write great ideas are lighted.
The time since my first poem is written
It feels that this art is a fruit never before bitten
I am in a state of joy
Like a child plays with a toy
When my feelings are penned down
I feel that I am crowned
Writing, cutting and writing back
Lets the cat out of the sack
An introvert girl like me
Never used to let her feeling free
But as the joy of writing was discovered
Various feeling deep inside were uncovered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
looks like a forceful attempt to rhyme has taken the sheen away..there was much to say. only a ten pointer for simplicity :)
-- je regrette rein
Post a Comment