Thursday, August 7, 2008

Miss you


Whenever I am alone
A thought is always in my mind
True friend like you I can never find

A helping hand that you always lend
Like an angel in disguise
For me God had sent

Yes I always took you for granted,
But you never complained.
And never spoke for that you always wanted.

How precious to me you were
I never realized.
I always criticized.

I did see in your eyes the love for me
But I never thought the otherwise.
You were always only a friend to me

This is where the things went wrong,
And thus there came an end,
To this beautiful friendship song.

But I’ve always remembered you all these days
All those memories I’ve still cherished
I wish our friendship had never perished.

Since then I am in search to have a
Friend like you,
Later realized friends like you are rare and true
Miss you……

1 comment:

go_techzzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.