I was always there with you,
whenever things were wrong,
times when you were down,
I helped you get your feet
back on the ground.
I gave you all the love I could,
and prayed that we never depart.
I thought you loved me the way I did,
and you would be there whenever I'll need.
But could never make out a plan you made,
a game that you played,
and just failed to read your face,
and looked like a fool when someone else took my place.
You were only mine,
this I felt always as the bottomline,
but things in life don't always go your way,
sometimes you get....most of the times
you have to give away.
Now lying in a pool of thoughts,
my heart in pain yells,
I Can live without you,
just Can't live with anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow,
but still liked your self appreciation or may be depracation in your profile more than your poem:-)
Keep om writing....next time we would like to hear from you something more cheerful:-)
Post a Comment