Once Upon A Time
I was falling in love
But now I am falling apart
Because the person whom I loved the most
Has twice broken my heart...
Once Upon A Time
I was the happiest person ever
But now I’ve forgotten how to smile
Because the person whom I loved the most
Has left me behind 1000 miles...
Once Upon A Time
I visited the 7th heaven
But now every place to me is hell
Because the person whom I loved the most
Never caught me when I fell...
Once Upon A Time
I had everything I ever wanted
But now I have nothing
Because the person whom I loved the most
Has given me days which were agonizing...
Once Upon A Time
I had respect for him in my heart
But now I have animosity
Because the person whom I loved the most
Had shown me enough of asperity...
Once Upon A Time
I wasn’t the kind who would protest
But now I m ready to illuminate
Because the person whom I loved the most
Has darkened up my fate...
Once Upon A Time
I used to be addictive of his presence
But now I won’t be abase
Because the person whom I loved the most
Has increased his pace...
Once Upon A Time
I used to smile even when he gave me pain
But now I won’t stand this again
Because the person whom I loved the most
Has driven me insane...
Once Upon A Time
He stabbed me and my soul died
But as forever my heart lived
As love for him....never died....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i wish sumone's luv me this way so i can do all dat devilsh act mentiond above :P
Another Rudyard Kipling...
Post a Comment