Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Think Again Please

This may not be a right thing to reveal,
But writing down all I feel,
And at this point of time,
Words that are coming out, rhyme.

Love you more than I should be,
Pains to know you don’t feel the same for me
Now I've come alone a long way,
But these feelings just don’t seem to fade away.

During the tough times on path of life,
When there was no way to take a turn,
A turn where I was looking for someone,
To help me out then you were the only one

I thought you’ll be with me forever,
Times I’ll need you whenever,
But now I realize I was badly mistaken, and
Would think thousand times if
Ever again in this game of love I step in

It’s tough to accept the reason,
The reason you gave when you declined.
Now even in crowd,
Lonely myself again I find.

Just want to say don’t deny
Imagine a story without you, featuring only I
Will be a huge flop,
Can say before it gets release,
That is why I say, THINK AGAIN PLEASE…..






No comments: